Friday, August 22, 2008

My Little Notebook

Quite a while ago my dad gave me a hard time about not having any scratch paper for him to write on when I gave him a new notepad. Growing up there was always a stack of paper in a drawer that had a blank side. Anything that had room to make a list, notes, whatever - we kept it.

I hadn't started my own collection, mainly because I didn't have a good place to keep a stack of paper.

Then I got this great idea the other day. Why not make my own notebook? I always have one lying around to write lists, notes, and sketches for scrapbook layouts, and this would be a great way to keep a stack of scratch paper together. So I cut up some empty cracker boxes, covered them with some scrapbook paper I had lying around, and put everything together with some rings. The only new thing was the rings, and they were even leftovers from another project.

It's pretty, useful, it keeps all my lists in one place, and it saved some trash.

No comments: