Monday, April 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday April 18

Here's our plan for this week:

Monday: Cheese Enchiladas

Tuesday: Burgers and Un-fried French Fries (I usually use Zesty Italian dressing)

Wednesday: Broccoli Cheese Soup and Amish Bread

Thursday: Mock Chicken Fried Steak, Roasted Potatoes, Corn

Friday: Turkey Hero and Chips

Saturday: Monthly get-together with my family

Sunday: Breakfast - Oatmeal Cinnamon Bread
              Dinner - Leftovers or Sandwiches

As a side note - I only link to online recipes if we've had it before and had success with it.  So if you ever see anything you'd like a recipe for, just let me know!

2 comments:

Beth said...

What is your recipe for oatmeal cinnamon bread?

Cindy said...

Beth,

This will be a new recipe for me - I found it on the Frugal Girl blog and it looked really good. Here's the link:

http://www.thefrugalgirl.com/2010/02/wednesday-baking-oatmeal-cinnamon-bread/