Monday, April 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - April 25

Here is our plan for this week.  

Monday:  Cheeseburger Pasta and Green Beans

Tuesday:  Reuben Reinvented Sandwiches, Carrot Sticks and Chips

WednesdayBrunch Casserole and Fruit

ThursdayParmesan Crusted Tilapia, Roasted Potatoes, and Peas

Friday:  Chef Salad (or we'll eat out, depending on the budget and when Henry and I get home)

SaturdaySour Cream Chicken Enchiladas and Corn Pudding

Sunday:  Breakfast - Oatmeal Cinnamon Bread - on the list again since I spent Saturday afternoon tearing off shingles instead of baking bread and cleaning the house
              Dinner - Doug's parents'

And Bread Pudding (linked to the inspiration, not my actual recipe).  I'll post the recipe later this week - after I make it - since I don't even follow my own recipe and should write down what I actually do.

No comments: