Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - April 4

This week is a continuation of last week - we're going to be eating from the freezer and pantry.  While the timing of this wasn't my choice, it really needs to happen every once in a while to clear out the stockpiles - especially the ones I didn't know I had.

Monday:  Southwest Sandwiches and Green Beans - canned, not fresh :(

Tuesday: Pancakes, Bacon and Fruit

Wednesday:  Midwesterner and Coleslaw (bumped from Doug's birthday due to the fact that I didn't want to "waste" the meal when Doug had a cold and couldn't taste it anyway)

Thursday:  Ultimate Grilled Cheese,  Peas (I don't remember if that's where I got the recipe, but it's the same as the one I used to make my less-fancy version - I use Swiss instead of Gruyere)

Friday:  Freezer Meal

Saturday:  Saucy Parmesan Chicken, Stuffing, and Corn

Sunday: Egg Salad Sandwiches, Carrot sticks

And the best part?  My grocery list consists of 1 gallon of milk, 2 Roma tomatoes, and a loaf of bread.

I should do this more often!

No comments: