Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - May 16

It's definitely going to be a fairly unscheduled week this week.  Between shingling and the Tulip Festival, I barely know what our schedule is going to be this week.

Monday:  Lettuce and Hot Feta and Artichoke Dip for me and Henry (I have some Feta that needs a purpose)

Tuesday:  Nachos

Wednesday: Chicken Stuffed Shells and Snow Peas  (Shhh - don't tell Doug all the "herbs" actually include spinach...)

Thursday: Turkey Wraps or Tulip Festival

Friday: Tortilla Pizzas or Tulip Festival

Saturday: Chicago Style Pizza and Chips (Yes, bumped again)

Sunday: Breakfast: Banana Muffins
              Dinner: Leftovers/Missed meals

I'm trying to make the transition from "winter" meal planning to "summer" and have been sorting through my recipes to find my throw-together-at-the-last-minute, light, minimal-cooking-required meals.

Anyone have any favorites to share?  I'm also struggling with grilling recipes since I'm not a huge fan of mostly-meat meals.  And this is the first full summer that we've had a grill in many years.

No comments: