Monday, May 2, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - May 2

I made the Oatmeal Cinnamon  Bread Saturday morning before my day disappeared.  It was a hit: in less than 24 hours, the first loaf is gone. 

At least I can tell when Doug really likes something even though he doesn't always tell me. :)

Here's the plan for this week:

Monday: Chicken Quesadillas

Tuesday: Pit Beef, Coleslaw, and some kind of bread/rolls

Wednesday: Busy Baked Fish, Syracuse Salt Potatoes, and Peas

Thursday: Pancakes, Sausage Links, and Fruit

Friday: Bacon Ranch Chicken Mac & Cheese (I use sour cream instead of the cream of mushroom soup), and Green Beans

Saturday: Chicago Style Pizza (I just use a jar of sauce, or an easy overnight version I like), and Chips

Sunday: Breakfast - Amish Baked Oatmeal
              Dinner - Leftovers or Egg Salad Sandwiches

No comments: