Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu Plan, Um, Thursday

Some weeks I follow my menu plan almost religiously, which is much easier than debating what we should have at 5:00.

Some weeks I barely have a plan to follow.  Between Doug planning to shingle (which hasn't happened yet this week) and the hot weather when Doug doesn't feel like eating and I don't enjoy cooking as much, and my lack of organization at the end of last week, I only had a vague plan.

To maybe give the rest of you a little more inspiration than I've had this week, here's what our week (sort of) looks like:

Monday: Grilled Burgers, Carrot Sticks, Broken Glass Jello Salad (leftovers)

Tuesday: Grilled 7-up Chicken, Snow Peas, and Cornbread Biscuits

Wednesday:  Pizza (delivery because I spent the afternoon mowing and staining our porch and was supposed to leave for a meeting 15 minutes after I finished.) 

Thursday: Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas and Corn Pudding (bumped from a few weeks ago)

Friday: Baked Fish, Salt Potatoes, and Salad (bumped from last week)

Saturday:  Chicago Style Pizza and Chips (bumped from last week, but we'll see since we just had pizza...)

Sunday:  Breakfast - French Toast Sticks
               Dinner - Doug's parents'

Hopefully I'll be a little more timely next week!

No comments: