Monday, June 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - June 20

Things have calmed down, and thankfully I'm no longer worried about having a completely chaotic plan when it comes to meals all supper long.  I try to have at least one meal that can easily be bumped until a week or two later without having ingredients go bad.  Because it seems that at least one thing comes up a week, whether it's an unplanned outing or I spent all afternoon mowing and painting the shed and come in much too late to start what I had planned.  Not that that's happened recently.

Monday: Grilled Cuban Sandwiches and Un-Fried French Fries

Tuesday: Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, and Salad

Wednesday:  Easy Cheese Enchiladas

Thursday: Tavern, Pickle Spears, and Chips

Friday: Grilled Chicken, Easy Mac & Cheese, and Cucumber Pickles or Grilled Corn on the Cob (depends if I want to try corn from the grocery store this early in the season...)

Saturday: Caesar Pasta Salad

Sunday: Breakfast - Very French Toast
              Dinner - Doug's parents, and I'm bringing Ho Ho Cake for dessert

Have a great week, and check back on Thursday since I will actually be having another post this week!

No comments: