Monday, July 18, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - July 18

I'm afraid these are going to be pretty haphazard throughout the summer, due to enjoying the outdoors and more informal meals.

Last week, between the county fair and a weekend vacation, we had three suppers at home.  Chef salad, homemade pizza, and the fettuccine alfredo I can make with my eyes closed.  And lots of "pickles" - cucumbers sliced in a vinegar and sugar brine.

This week is subject to change due to garden productivity.  I may need to bump something to use up the lettuce that I'm afraid is going to bolt soon - side salads aren't using it fast enough!  The cucumbers are appearing out of nowhere, and Henry and I shared the first of many red tomatoes Friday before we left.

Monday - Chicken Ranch Tacos and Cucumbers

Tuesday - Brunch Casserole and Fruit

Wednesday - Cobb Salad Wrap

Thursday - BLTs and Cucumbers

Friday - Savory Spiral Rolls and Cucumber-Tomato salad (I don't know the real name - basically diced cucumbers and tomatoes in a ranch dressing)

Saturday - Saucy Parmesan Chicken on the Grill, Roasted Potatoes, and Salad

Sunday -Breakfast: Cinnamon Rolls
               Dinner: Doug's parents
               Supper: Veggies/leftovers

Have a good week!

No comments: